MANN+HUMMEL is a filtration specialist for almost six decades. Where there are industrial applications MANN+HUMMEL filters have become well known for process reliability, economy and innovative technology. It's no coincidence that leading companies from many varied application fields choose to use MANN+HUMMEL:
Agricultural machines · Chemicals · Construction machines · Combustion engines · Compressors · EDM machines · Forklift trucks · Food industry · Industrial cleaning machines · Machine tools · Oil industry · Paints · Reaction injection moulding machines · Rolling mills · Vacuum pumps · Water industry
MANN+HUMMEL air, fuel and oil filters is available through Nilsson Shipping.
Applications: Ocean and other Marine Vessels (Barges, Cruise Liners, Cargo Ships, Tugboats)
- Air, oil, hydraulic and fuel filters
- Pleated paper air filters and wet air filters
- Bypass filters, high pressure filters, and self-cleaning filters
MANN filters for marine engines meet the regulations applied by companies such as Lloyds Register of Shipping, Germanischer Lloyd and others.
Click here Marine Cross Reference to access the catalogue.
Applications: For Filtration of Lubricating Oils, Hydraulic Fluids and Fuels in Engines, Machines and Hydraulic Systems.
- Flow rates to 540 l/m
- Operating pressures to 35 bar
- Operating temperature to 120 ºC
- Bypass and anti-return valves available
Spin-on oil filters form one unit consisting of housing and filter element. The whole unit is replaced during maintenance.
The following can be integrated:
Anti-drain valve: Ensures that the filter and oil channels do not empty when the engine is switched off and that oil is readily available when the engine is started.
Bypass valve: Ensures that oil is available when the engine is cold started and when a service is long overdue, if the oil filter is very dirty.
Wrench removal tools: Ensure that you can remove and fit a spin-on oil filter quickly and efficiently.
Click here for Spin-on Filters catalogue.
Plate gap-type, wire gap-type and gap-type tube filters.
Can be cleaned during service. For the filtration of slightly or very viscous fluids such as lacquer, polyhydric alcohol, isocyanate, cooling lubricants and more
Application: machinery construction, large-size engines, chemical industry, food industries, reactivity foundry installations, metal-cutting machinery and other industrial areas
- Filter rating: 30 µm to 1.0 mm
- Nominal flow rate: up to 45 m3/h
- Pressure range: up to 40 bar
- Operating temperature: up to 120 ºC
Geared motors available for continuous cleaning
Click here for gap type filter catalogue.
MANN micro-Top filter elements are fine filters for engine and hydraulic oils, fuels, coolants and paints. MANN oil filter elements are either situated in their own housing or are integrated directly into the engine oil system. They are very environmentally-friendly since only the filter element is replaced periodically. The filter fineness is in the μm range.
The MANN micro-Top filter elements are distinguished by following features:
- High and constant filtration efficiency
- The specially embossed paper ensures lasting efficiency of the whole filter surface over the entire operating time.
- Resistance to water, coolants, fuels, oils and other hydrocarbons up to temperatures of 140 °C thanks to the special impregnation.
Click here to access the Filter Element catalogue
Search MANN FILTER online
Air Cleaners, (4mb pdf)
Fuel Filters, (,205 kb pdf)
Air Filter Video (33mb mpg)*
Fuel Filter Video (37mb mpg)*
Oil Filter Video (45mb mpg)*
* (high speed connection- T1 or higher, DSL, Cable Modem Connection, low speed- 56K Modem Dial Up *Warning viewing the video with extremly low speeds will decrease the quality of the video. Lower speeds are not recommended)