Separ 2000 Fuel Filter / Water Separator
The SEPAR 2000 is a water separator and fuel filter for light diesel fuel. An entirely new multistage centrifugal system ensures a 100% solution to the problem of water and particulate in the fuel. Simplex and duplex systems are available to 7,800 litres per hour. The Separ 2000 range of filters can be fitted to almost any diesel engine available, we offer 'without obligation' technical advice on any application you may have.
- Automotive industry, busses, trucks, mobile cranes, municipality vehicles, etc.
- Construction equipment, agricultural equipment, fork lifts, compressor sets, etc.
- Stationary engines, generator set, welding and pumping installations, mining applications etc.
- Marine Propulsion, for this purpose switchable filters are available. A water level indication can be supplied optionally.
SEPAR 2000 OFFERS:
- Small physical size in comparison to flow rate.
- High performance.
- Low restriction.
- Long-life filter element.
- Improved operating economics.
- Reduces Maintenance & Downtime.
- Increases Safety & Reliability.
- Easy installation.
- Simple operation.
- 5 stage filtration.
- Biodiesel compatible
Separ SWK2000 Simplex range (pdf)
Separ SWK2000 Duplex range (pdf)
INSTALLATION OF SEPAR 2000 (pdf)
MARINE DIESEL ENGINE FILTRATION
SEPAR Filter is the effective way to remove dirt and water from diesel oils. Modern diesel engines are highly efficient and optimized for the best possible fuel economy. If contamination in diesel oil is not effectively removed, then it will pass to the injection system and cause wear on critical parts.
Oil Supply Unit
The SEPAR Fuel Filter Water Separators are typically used to filter diesel oil between the tank and the engine, but we can also supply a complete Oil Supply Unit for installation between the settling tank and the day tank, this system is used to prepare the fuel oil for injection in large marine diesel engines.
Test and Certifications:
The Separ 2000 series has the following approvals:
- Lloyds Type Approval Certificate - No.94/20036
- Germanischer Lloyd Type Test Certificate - No.04/84-93
- Bureau Veritas Type Approval Certificate - No.1521 5842 A10 D
- Rina DIP/13/94
- Technical Department for Army Ship and Marine Weapons - No.WTD71-213-003/94
- Application has also been made to the American Bureau of Shipping & U.S. Coast Guard
The Separ product range is patented world-wide and is used by the following OEM’s:
M.A.N, MTU, Deutz AG, VW Marine, Liebherr-Baumaschinen, Fairline plc, Princess Yachts International, Sunseeker International, Mercedes Benz, Volvo Construction Equipment, Konz, Mannesmann Dematic, Zweibrücken, Sennebogen, Straubing, Fendt, Kemptenand and many more.