Nilsson Shipping Supplier Relations
The policy of Nilsson Shipping is to award business on the basis of merit, without favoritism, and wherever practicable, on a competitive basis. Suppliers are to be treated with respect and integrity. Reference is made to the heading "Conflicts of Interest" for the standards of conduct applicable to employees’ interest in companies serving as suppliers to Nilsson Shipping.
Gift Giving and Receiving
Employees of Nilsson Shipping may not accept gifts, gratuities, entertainment or favors from existing or potential customers or vendors, or anyone doing or seeking to do business with the Company, if acceptance of such gift, gratuity or the like could have, or could be perceived as having, an influence over the employee's or contractor’s decision regarding Company business. The receipt of gifts, gratuities and the like which go beyond the common courtesies normally associated with accepted business practice is prohibited. Similarly, the giving of such gifts or gratuities on behalf of the Company is prohibited.
Supplier Diversity Program
The Nilsson Shipping Supplier Diversity program promotes small, minority and women-owned businesses to develop innovative, cost-effective solutions for sourcing opportunities across Europe .
Please complete our supplier application form to be entered into our supplier diversity database. We will contact your organization for further information, if we have a sourcing opportunity related to your submission.
We look for suppliers presenting;
- Competitive pricing and cost savings solution
- Innovative business solutions
- Proven financial viability
- Excellent safety record
- Certificate Quality Management System acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2000
- Certificate Environmental Management System acc. to DIN EN ISO 14001
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES NOT AVAILABLE
The items below are requirements that are typically not purchased by Nilsson Shipping
- Engineering Design - done in house.
- Fabrication / welding
- Graphics for Signage-Banners
- Information Technologies (IT)
- Precision Machining, Tooling, Prototype, and Assembly Effort
- Printing - Catalogs, Magazines, Forms, Posters, Brochures, Direct Mail, Graphic Designs, etc
- Printed Circuits and Electroplating
- Promotional Items
- Specialty Marketing/Labels Products
- Staffing / Contract Labor
- Training: Nilsson Shipping will from time to time have a demand for training, however mostly this is associated with a specific supplier and their product(s)
- Transportation Services: We issue a contract(s) for these services.