Maritime Media / Maritime Press
- Imarest The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST) is an international professional membership body and learned society for all marine professionals.
- Infomarine is published in Spanish with ship descriptions and news summaries in English as well.
- Marinetalk is accessed by thousands of marine professionals working in the shipbuilding, repair, manufacturing and equipment supply sector, technical and procurement personnel in shipyards, design and consulting engineers, marine surveyors, ship operational personnel and technical ship managers, shipping and marine insurance professionals, research, education personnel, etc.
- Marinelog MARINE LOG is America's most respected marine industry monthly. It is dedicated to providing marine industry professionals with the information they need to enable them to design, build and operate vessels, rigs and offshore structures, profitably, safely, legally and in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Maritimt Magasin Maritimt Magasin is a magazine produced, printed and published in Norway about the maritime industry in and around Norway. Theres 10 issues per year, with the 10th issue being a large special number with every new vessel built in Norway that year.
- Norweigan shipping news
- Scandinavian Shipping Gazette The Scandinavian Shipping Gazette Publishing House is the leading media enterprise in Northern Europe, focusing on shipping and maritime transport
- Shipping Publications
- Cruise Industry News is an independent and privately owned company based in New York City and has been in business for more than 25 years. Cruise Industry News focuses solely on the industry with three publications: - the newsletter, - the book, and - the magazine.
- Fairplay International Shipping Weekly Fairplay is the international shipping weekly
- Lloyd's List Lloyd’s List celebrates over 270 years of maritime excellence spanning four centuries, seven owners and too many editors to mention.
- Marine Link If you're involved in the marine industry, marine link invite you to join over 55,000 maritime professionals worldwide who already depend on the valuable expert news ,information and industry insight they receive each month from their FREE subscriptions to MARITIME REPORTER and MARINE NEWS MAGAZINES
- The Motor Ship The Motor Ship’s history of editorial excellence has long been supported by an editorial team with a unique mix of publishing and marine industry experience both at sea and ashore, a tradition which continues today.
- The ABR Company Ltd specialises in three particular areas of the international maritime industry: tugs, towing and salvage.
- Ships Monthly is Britain's best selling magazine for ship lovers, Ships Monthly provides a well balanced mix of news and features and is read by enthusiasts and maritime professionals all over the world.
- ShipPax has extensive experience in operation of cruise ferries and observing market trends, ShipPax Information is more than just a publisher of annual books and a monthly magazine for the passenger shipping industry. ShipPax are based in the resort town of Halmstad, on the Swedish west coast.
- SeaWaves give you naval news from around the world. Get the news you need now instead of waiting for months for it to come out in print.
- Ferry Publications was established in 1987 and is now widely recognised as Europe's leading publisher in this specialist field producing a range of publications covering all aspects of the ever-changing ferry scene in the North Sea, English Channel, Solent, Irish Sea, Scottish, Scandinavian and Mediterranean spheres of operations.
- Coastal Shipping is a bi-monthly magazine for all who are keen on coastal ships and their trades. Each issue comprises 40 pages of news and views, with articles varying from nostalgia to the very latest news.
- Baird Publications is one of the world's premier maritime publishing houses and organisers of international conferences and exhibitions, with headquarters in Melbourne and a publishing subsidiary in Hong Kong. Baird Publications produces three monthly magazines, Ausmarine, Work Boat World, and Ships and Shipping, a number of annual publications, and a series of highly detailed market surveys and books, all focusing on various aspects of the commercial, government and military marine industries.
- Marine Technology Reporter Each issue of Marine Technology Reporter delivers the latest news, discoveries, and technology in the fields of oceanography, marine sciences, offshore drilling, underwater exploration and survey, diving, construction. and undersea defense.
- Scandinavian Oil-Gas Magazine is your premier source for in-depth information on developments within the oil & gas industry around the world and specially in the North Sea.
- OSJ on-line is a resource for information on all aspects of the market for offshore support vessels. Support vessels play a vital role in the search for reserves of offshore oil and gas, and subsequent production. Offshore Support Journal is a valuable information source for industry professionals who are buying or supplying support services, or building and equipping the vessels.
- Offshore Magazine: Oil and Gas News Covering Oil Exploration, Offshore Drilling, Drilling Rigs, Oil Industry Production & more. Offshore magazine, first published in 1954, is a monthly publication recognized as the worldwide leader for covering the key issues and trends relative to offshore technology, oil and gas E&P operations.
- Royal Institution of Naval Architects Founded in 1860 in London to "advance the art and science of ship design" today the Royal Institution of Naval Architects is a world renowned and highly respected international professional institution and learned society whose members are involved at all levels in the design, construction, maintenance and operation of all marine vessels and structures.
- Tanker Operator is the only international magazine dedicated to the tanker industry and is read by the leading tanker operators, owners, managers, charterers, brokers and equipment manufacturers with an interest in the tanker sector.
- Digital Ship magazine is published online as well as on paper , you can read the pages like a normal magazine, save, print it out on your home computer, search and follow hyperlinks.